1. This Watermelon doormat from Anthropologie is probably the cutest thing we have ever seen. Dress up your front porch with this doormat and don’t be afraid to layer it with a neutral rug or something with a neat design!
2. The Kiana indoor/outdoor rug from Lulu and Georgia is a great neutral layering rug for the Watermelon doormat.
3. Or, this Illi indoor/outdoor rug from Lulu and Georgia would also be a cool rug to layer with!
4. We are obsessed with this Banana Palm indoor/outdoor pillow from Lulu and Georgia. This pillow would be perfect out on your deck or under a covered porch.
5. These hanging fruit planters from Anthropologie would look so great under a covered porch or even in your kitchen. What a great way to add some character to your home!
6. The Cape print from Jenny’s Print Shop is the perfect picture of summertime! Check out Jenny’s Print Shop for all your print art needs.
7. Straw bags are so in this season and really can go with any outfit. From a pretty sundress to a casual shorts and t-shirt combo, this straw circle tote from Caterina Bertini would be the perfect accompaniment to put it all together!
8. An oversized white button down should honestly be a staple in every closet. They are so versatile and can be easily dressed up or dressed down. This one from Madewell is high quality and at a great price!
9. Okay, talk about the most flattering shorts ever. These Parker distressed denim shorts by AGOLDE are the absolute best. Quality shorts that fit well can be extremely hard to find for a lot of women, these shorts are highly flattering and don’t hug your thighs!
10. The Erika classic sunglasses in the brown gradient from Ray-Ban are the perfect summertime sunglasses.
11. If you haven’t experienced Lulus yet, you need to. This online store is filled with lots of style at reasonable prices. These Kaila taupe lace-up espadrille wedges are the perfect neutral shoe. They go with everything and would be perfect for a summer barbecue or a night out with friends.
12. These Strawberry & Brie bites from EatingWell are the perfect summer appetizer.
13. One of our favorite things about summer is the cocktails! Refreshing and light, summer cocktails are perfect for those hot summer days. This Firecracker cocktail from Creative Culinary combines watermelon, lime and cucumber flavors to create a refreshing summer cocktail.
14. Bluetooth speakers are extremely popular right now, but they can be high in price and lacking in style. This Sunnylife bluetooth beach radio from Anthropologie is only $50 and is the perfect addition to your beach bag or deck!
15. How cute is this Grapefruit insulated cooler bag from ban.do?? Fill this up with some fresh fruit or a bottle (or two) of wine and take to any backyard barbecue or fun-filled beach day.
16. We love a good one-piece swimsuit and this cool water blue swimsuit from Billabong is the cutest!
17. The beauty of summertime is that makeup really isn’t required. This Mineral Liplux organic tinted lip balm from Coola is the perfect way to vamp up your no-makeup look for the summer while protecting your pout from the sun!
18. Last, but certainly not least, this Manta sun shelter from Picnic Time is a summer accessory we should all have. Bring this to the beach or a picnic in the park, this little sun shelter uses SPF 50 to help protect you from the sun.
1. watermelon doormat | 2. kiana rug | 3. illi rug | 4. banana palm pillow | 5. fruit planters | 6. cape art | 7. straw bag | 8. white button down | 9. jean shorts | 10. sunglasses | 11. espadrille wedges | 12. strawberry brie bites | 13. firecracker cocktail | 14. bluetooth speaker | 15. insulated bag | 16. swimsuit | 17. lip balm | 18. sun shelter